Monday 8 August 2011

DO I NEED A REASON

If my heart wants to sing to you...hold you close and serenade you...
If my heart gets excited by you...making me feel things I never do...
If I smile secretly whenever I think about you...
Because I love you,And want to do little things for you...
Do I need a reason to?
So I want to take your hand and pull you away...
Far away so I paint you a rainbow all day...
You already make my heart fly away...
Far into the bliss of the clear blue sky...
Do I need a reason to?
If I want to wipe away your fears...
To be there so there's no more tears...
If I want to hold your hand so you're never alone...
If what we have is true,
Do I need a reason to?
Let me...hold you close,
Sing you a serenade,
Take your hand and run away,
Paint a rainbow all day,
Wipe your tears,
Erase your fears...
I already love you,
So I don't need a reason to.

No comments:

Post a Comment