Monday 8 August 2011

DON'T LET ME FALL....

Do not let me fall if you wont be there to catch to me
Do not let my heart leap inside
If you intend to leave my side
Do not let my spirits soar to the sky
If I'll leave you behind when I fly
Do not show me the way
If you know you will lead me astray

You may look at me and smile
Light up the room for a while
You may like me even without a reason
I understand every heart has a season
You may even hold my hand if you may
But if you know you won't, don't make me think you'll stay

You may dance in the rain with me
You may set my heart free
We may sit and enjoy the breeze
The moment may be be so special I want time to freeze
But do not set my heart free
If you'll let it crash like the waves of the deep blue sea

But for all that you'll be
Allow me to see what lyeth beneath
For all that you'll be
If nothing else, be true with me
For all that you shall be dear one
For a minute be the sun

Be the sun that lighteth my sky
Be my target when I start to fly
Fill my world with warmth
Fill my world with truth

For my heart is as wide as can be
With its strength and its waves like the sea
My heart is as a forest in the night
Deep and engulfing like the dark without light
And my heart is yet as a rainbow
Colorful, cheerful, will make your world glow

But remember
Do not make me fall
If you won't answer my call

No comments:

Post a Comment