Wednesday 6 April 2011

STRANGER TO MY DREAMS

Captivating, exciting, breath-taking
I was yours for the taking...
And you took...
And my world you shook...
Gently, until you became a mighty quake...
But now? Now am wide awake.
Like a volcano, you threw me to the top...
Like a song, I never wanted it to stop...
Yet you were slow and gentle as a breeze...
I only wanted time to freeze...
You held me with your gaze...
You put me in a daze...
Running your fingers through my hair...
Made me say secrets I wouldn't dare...
Held me in your arms...
Warm and embracing, I had no qualms...
You came and lit a fire...
Then you became a stranger...
A stranger to my head...
A stranger to my heart...
A stranger to my dreams...
I see you not anymore...
You are different from before...
Now I'm confused all the more...
Perhaps you did not exist...
Indeed, a stranger to my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment