Wednesday 6 April 2011

THERE WAS A TIME

There was a time when the dawn found your name on my lips...
When everything about you was at my fingertips...
There was a time when you were the reason I wore a smile...
When I longed to have you stay just a little while...
There was a time when you painted my dreams...
When everything was sunshine and little streams...
There was a time you were my all...
We were so high I never thought we would fall...
There was a time my world went round...
So freely, I never felt bound...
There was a time your words spoke to me...
It was the best that could be...
There was a time when you danced with me...
Before the music faded and I was left with me...
There was a time when everything was happiness and bliss...
Before the storm blew and all was amiss...
There was a time when life awakened anew...
But now it is sad and blue...
With memories and wishes of that time...
There was a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment