Wednesday 6 April 2011

YOU AND I

We are standing in the rain you and I...
Showered gently by a weeping sky...
Looking each other in the eye...
The sorrows washing away...
The rain a cleansing for a new day...
You and I are standing in the rain...
Washing away all the pain...
Putting aside all the strain...
So our hearts be not tainted by such stain...
Of pain and strain with no gain...
We are standing in the rain you and me...
Hearts bared and wide as the deep blue sea...
All open and candid so we can see...
The tiny things that make us be...
We are in the rain standing still...
Hearts beat as one till our senses feel...
The warmth and passion that is the seal...
You put upon this heart you did steal...
A blazing fire no storm can kill...
We dance in the rain you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment