Friday 1 April 2011

YOU MAKE ME CRY


[image from http://chessaleeinlondon.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/tears1.jpg]  

You make me cry
When you look into my eyes and see right through...
To the heart that beats and weeps only for you...
When you pry and untie the strings that hold it in place...
And in the same gentle hands hold my face...
Look into my eyes and fill my senses like darkness in night skies...
When you kiss my lips and seal inside this fragile heart...
The dream that you will never cause me hurt...
When you stitch together the forgotten memories of a happy time...
When you rouse emotion like the sea with tide...
When with my feelings you dance and swirl...
When with my dreams you waltz and twirl...
When all you pledge is perfection and love...
Happiness stretching to forever like the sky above...
When you tear the walls of my defenses...
When you are firmly within my senses...
When everything is heavy and fast and I cannot breathe...
When you make me give my heart to you, my all to you,
When it is true that I love you...
You make me cry

No comments:

Post a Comment