Wednesday 6 April 2011

YOUR WHISPER

Don't pull me closer...
Don't hold me tighter...
Don't turn the music down...
Lest I drown...
Deeper into your embrace...
In your hands you hold my face...
With your eyes you hold my gaze...
With your words you spin me to a daze...
Sweet and gentle is your whisper...
Slowly drawing me deeper...
Pulling my walls lower...
Slowly until I let you in...
To taste what lyeth within...
Giving you my all with no chains...
Giving you my all forgetting past pains...
I let you see my dreams...
You let me paint you my dreams...
You let me hold your heart in mine...
You made me give you that bit of me...
That makes my heart beat...
Your careless whispers that made me believe...
In mountains and sunsets and peace...
In rainbows and meadows and dreams...
NOW? Your whispers are but a shadow...
Distant memories that make my mind sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment